Thursday, April 24, 2008

Fellings of Great Peace...

I wrote this post on January 20, 2008 around 2 a.m. Seven days later my husband went to church with me for the first time. After 26 years of being together, being married 24 of those years, we walked into Church together. I never thought that would ever happen. Praise God for his mercy and grace.





I’m feeling great peace...



Any person in their right mind should be in bed asleep now...I'm not in my right mind. I have never been one to do things the easy way and I have been a little hard headed at times but I like who I am. I like what I do with my life and I have a positive outlook for the future. As I set here and think about the events that has happened over the past few weeks I have to smile because I needed all of the events to happen in my life to wake me up and put me on the course I needed to be on. I had been taking myself for granted and neglecting certain talents God had placed in my life. I smile because my eyes has been opened and I am grateful. A new year with new adventures. How exciting it is when you choose to be happy and seek the course you are to take in life. Knowing we are not promised a tomorrow but knowing what must be done when our eyes open from sleep. HOW AWESOME IS OUR God that he can take pain and turn it into joy. Take an emptiness in our heart and fill it with joy. When we are so lonely that it hurts to breath he fills us with love.
Just a word to any of you who reads this Have faith...weeping may endure for the night but joy cometh in the morning. Allow God to turn your weeping and pain into joy. Don't be held captive to painful emotions. No matter what you are going through in your life God is there to bring help and healing. How comforting that is to know. So as I close my eyes I know that when I wake, if I wake, the pain I feel right now will be less and I will have more joy. Each day if I seek that which I desire I will find it. I do desire peace and joy and I will seek that each day. You should to. May God bless you with the peace you so desire and may you desire to seek God.
I thank the Lord for this great peace in which he has blessed me with throughout this night. I think God has just pulled another layer off of my eyes so that I could see what his desire for my life is. I am sure there will be more moments such as this but soon I will learn to seek help from others which is something I have trouble doing. Good night and may God bless you with the peace he has placed in my life.

No comments: