Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pray without ceasing...I Thessalonians 5:17
There is power in the name Jesus...
Isaiah 59:19 So shall they fear the name of the Lord from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.

I praise the Lord in the high places and I praise the Lord in the low places. His praise will not cease to come from my mouth. My Mother passed away in Jan. of this year and I praised the Lord for caring me through. I lost my Father in May of the year and I praised the Lord for seeing me through. Now I face a troubling time with my son who is 25. I am praising the Lord still and depending on him to deliver my son from a living hell and keeping him from a eternal hell.
Yes I have fear in my heart and I know fear is of the Devil. I am praying for myself that God will fill me with his Spirit so that I can over come this fear. I pray for my son's salvation and know God has heard my plea.
Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the Lords and he shall sustain the: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.
I know he stands for me but the Devil tells me he wont stand for my son. The Devil is a deceiver and will sow seeds of worry and fear if we allow him. I have allowed him but now it is time to do some gardening...Let the Spirit of the Lord do the gardening in my heart.
Psalms 55:1,2 Give ear to my prayer, O God, and hide not thyself from my supplication.
Attend unto me, and hear me; I mourn in my complaint, and make a noise.
I know God has heard my mourning and pleas to save my son, I trust in him that he will do so. My strength is in the truth of God's word. I will believe!

No comments: