Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just a prayer for today...

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for this day and the beauty that surrounds me. You have helped me in so many ways and yet I still fill unworthy. I am grateful you love me in the capacity that you do and that you will always be there lifting me up when I am in need of help. I have a specific request today for one of my children. You know the need in his life and how he is struggling to handle this great grief in his life. Loosing one grand parent is hard but loosing two with in three months is extremely hard. I pray you help him through his grief and allow him a healthy way to heal. Guide him in the choices he needs to make in life and strengthen me with the ability I need to speak wisdom to heal his broken heart. Thank you for your love and grace upon my life. In Jesus name I pray Amen.

No comments: